Creamy Avocado Dip
My Creamy Avocado Dip is is a big hit with the whole family. We love to make it for everyday snacking, an addition to meals, and as a featured favorite for parties. This versatile dip is fantastic with sliced veggie sticks, Garlic Herb Crackers, or on flatbread. It also makes a delicious spread on sandwiches, wraps, chicken, eggs, or pasta. It truly is great any time of the day and for any occasion.
by Laurel Otey
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 3 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 anchovy fillets (optional – substitute additional sea salt to taste for vegan version)
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Blend all the ingredients except the olive oil in a food processor until combined.
- With the blade running, pour in the oil and process until the dip thickens and the herbs are finely chopped.
- Taste and adjust the quantity of salt as desired.
- Serve with sliced veggie sticks, crackers, or on flatbread. It also makes a delicious spread on sandwiches, wraps, chicken, eggs, or pasta.
- Store in fridge and use within 5 days.
FREE of Gluten, Grains, Peanut, Tree Nuts, Coconut, Sesame, Dairy, Egg, Soy, & Refined Sugar
Click here for more delicious recipes!