Roasted Beet Dip
This Roasted Beet Dip is easy to make, delicious, allergy-friendly, and a beautiful addition to any party spread! Enjoy it with sliced veggie sticks, Garlic Herb Crackers, or on flatbread. It also makes a delicious spread on sandwiches, wraps, baked chicken, chickpea salad, or pasta.
by Laurel Otey
- 4 cups raw beets, cut into chunks
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus more to cook beets
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F (200° C).
- In a glass baking dish, toss beets in olive oil and a pinch of sea salt. Bake for about an hour or until tender.
- Transfer beets, cumin, salt, and garlic to a food processor. Drizzle in half the olive oil and pulse until well combined.
- Slowly drizzle in the rest of the olive oil adding only as much as you need to reach your desired consistency.
- Taste and adjust the quantity of salt as desired. Add lemon juice and pulse until well combined.
- Stir through chopped cilantro. Serve with sliced veggie sticks, crackers, or on flatbread. It also makes a delicious spread on sandwiches, wraps, baked chicken, chickpea salad, or pasta. Store in fridge and use within 5 days
- Store in fridge and use within 5 days.
FREE of Gluten, Grains, Peanut, Tree Nuts, Coconut, Sesame, Dairy, Egg, Soy, & Refined Sugar
Click here for more delicious recipes!