Baby Food Class
Congratulations, you’ve survived the newborn phase!
What's next? Starting solids!
The transition to solid foods can be an exciting and daunting time for parents.
You may be wondering, “How do I know if my baby is ready to start solids?” and “How do I get started?” or "What if my baby has a food allergy?"
The Layered Living Baby Food Class is here to answer all of your questions! My three kids have widely varying personality types and food preferences. I understand that there is no one-size-fits-all method to transitioning to solids.
Healthy eating and good mealtime habits are built from those early days when food is mostly for fun. With the right approach, it really is possible to prevent picky eaters.
Sign up today to learn everything you need to get your little one started on nourishing food for lifelong health.
Already struggling with picky eaters?
Mealtime battles don't have to be your life. It's possible to expand the palate at every age (yes, even for adults)!
Sign-up for the Healthy Family Eat Class to learn how.
Join the online class to make transitioning to solids easier and more fun.
The Baby Food Class covers:
- signs baby is ready to start solids and how to start
- the best first foods for baby
- how to implement healthy mealtime habits
- causes of picky eating and how to resolve it
- reducing the risk of food allergies
- feeding guidelines for babies at risk for celiac disease
- tips for breast and bottle-weaning
- safely precautions for babies and toddlers