New Baby Course
Parenting really can be easier and more fun! Are you ready to learn how?
Little Babies Bring BIG Changes.
It is normal for expectant parents to feel overwhelmed by all the unknowns when preparing for a baby.
Comprehensive prenatal education and a Fail-Proof Birth Plan are invaluable to the health of both Baby and Mom.
Unfortunately, most prenatal programs fall short.
This leaves parents feeling unable to advocate effectively for themselves in childbirth, and then alone and exhausted by the realities of postpartum recovery and newborn care.
It doesn’t have to be this way!
The New Baby Course brings peace-of-mind.
Join the Layered Living New Baby Course to receive the complete education, support, and resources needed for long-term family health and happiness.
(I wish I had this when I was pregnant with my first child!)
The New Baby Course is designed to support:
- New parents-to-be who want holistic prenatal and parenting education to support a healthy Baby, Mom, and Family from birth and beyond
- Parents adding to their family who are seeking a happier experience than their first time around
"Skip the hospital classes - take Laurel's New Baby Course!! For everything she provides, it was such a BARGAIN and well worth it!" - Katt & John H.
The New Baby Course Topics:
Class 1, THIRD TRIMESTER
- Preparing for labor
- The fear-pain connection
- Stress-relief for labor (and life)
- Tips for Dads / Partners
Class 2, LABOR & BIRTH
- Stages of labor and birth
- Natural and medicated pain relief
- Common medical interventions
- C-section delivery options
Class 3, NEWBORN
- Baby-friendly practices
- Informed decision-making for routine newborn procedures
- Alternative postpartum options
Class 4, POSTPARTUM
- General postpartum care
- Healing after vaginal birth
- Recovery from a C-section
- Health problems following birth
Class 5, BREASTFEEDING
- Benefits of breastfeeding
- How to breastfeed
- Common barriers to and problems during breastfeeding
Class 6, FEEDING TIPS
- General feeding guides
- Health conditions that may cause breast or bottle feeding problems
- Signs of food reactions
Class 7, SLEEP GUIDES
- Updated SIDS guidelines
- Tips for surviving the early days
- Healthy baby routines
- Solving common sleep problems
Class 8, BABY CARE
- General infant care
- How to decipher your baby’s cues
- Conscious parenting tips
- Mini-goals for long-term health
Plus, YOUR BIRTH PLAN
- Learn the 5 Key Areas needed to create a Fail-Proof Birth Plan
- Advocate for your needs / desires
- Gain a positive birth experience
The Layered Living New Baby Course brings more joy to parenthood.
This comprehensive 8-week course consists of online coaching and classes, group Q&A sessions, private FB support, educational handouts and suggested resources, and so much more!
Plus, you will receive a FREE program gift at the completion of your course!
Learn how to create your Fail-Proof Birth Plan for a happier, healthier birth. Discover the strategies and resources you need to resolve common post-birth problems in babies and moms.
Join from anywhere. PJs welcome!
Let's make parenting easier and more fun through better health!